Sunday, January 7, 2007

Remove Child Before Folding


Some stuff just makes itself up with no aid from any scriptwriter or other sources, this just proves the point that as more humans are added to the earth the less intelligent we become.Duh? Self evident I would say?
I think this book could keep any sane semi sentient being in stitches for at least a week;
“The personal injury lawyers who file the frivolous lawsuits that make outrageously obvious warning labels necessary may not be pleased that we reveal some of their secrets, but America deserves to know how the ‘sue first, ask questions later’ mentality is changing our culture and piling costs on consumers. The book will leave readers wondering whether to laugh or cry.”
I think we need one that says:
"Warning, the use of the legal system may lead to extreme irrationality or other mental aberration as well as severe apoplexy"

2 comments:

Richie said...

Damn! Wish I'd had those instructions for the care of my mobile phone. Then I wouldn't have left it out all night on a freezing beach with lots of sand and heavy rain, then I wouldn't have tried to dry it off in the microwave, clean it with a bottle of Johnny Walker black label whiskey and finally drop it on the ground in frustration.

Now it doesn't work! Who'd have thunk it! Better get in touch with my lawyer...

RobC said...

Ouch...
I was lucky with mine as I dashed for cover in a downpour... phone ejects from my pocket and hits the puddle in the road but decides to pop it's cover and eject the battery... I picked all the parts up, shoop them them went to the john for toilet paper and dried all the water I could see. The next morning I assembled the critter and it worked! Looks like my phone is hydrophobic!